Sunday, January 12, 2014

Friday, February 12th, 2010

Today I flew from Boise to Seattle all by myself. It was really sad leaving Bree and Dad but I managed not to cry. Before we left we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner last night even though I don’t like cheesecake. It was a fancy restaurant. I ordered a plate of chicken strips (I was craving them as one of my last meals in America) and they made fun of me. I got delicious raspberry lemonade.

The next morning (today) we got up at 4:00 am to get ready and go to breakfast. We went to Denny’s and I got the French toast slam. Bree got moon’s over myhammy. I read this thing to fill in with blanks it was hilarious. 

Then I went to the airport and got in the security line that’s when it was scary, when they had to go away. I sat alone for almost an hour trying to text people. When we boarded the plane I sat kind of in the back by a window. The middle seat was empty but a guy sat on the aisle. A hot guy sat across from him. It was nice. I slept most of the flight. When we got off I followed him and his dad without them knowing. We both stopped off at the bathroom and I caught them just in time. My bad was all wet from the rain and it was dirty =( My flight landed early.  The flight attendant said, “I’ll tell you what I told my ex. Get your stuff and get out!” It was funny.

Watching people at the airport was funny. I soon found out whites are the minority.
14 black or Asian and only 6 white.
This one black girl had at least 4 guys talking to her w/in 20 minutes. Weird scooter man with long pony and annoying horn

Shelby and her mom picked me up and we went to the South Center Mall. It had 3 stories. Biggest JC Penny in the world! Also, I bought a green shirt for $6 at Kohl’s since we had to have one for the trip to meet up with the group. Then Subway and groceries but WA doesn’t have a food tax! We stayed up until midnight playing games with her dad. I was up for over 21 hrs today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layout