Thursday, January 30, 2014

This was kind of hard!

  1. What was your favorite food when you were a child? No idea. I was super picky and cooked my own food when my family wouldn't cook something else for me. I know I HATED gravy on my chicken haha. 
  2. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? Don't really use it but it would be Stuck Like Glue- Sugarland. 
  3. What is one of your favorite quotes? "Be the change you wish to see in the world." Ghandi? I think
  4. What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Hmmm   Playing games/white water rafting!!!
  5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Mopping! 
  6. What is your favorite form of exercise? Swimmiing
  7. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?  Morning, Saturday, April =)
  8. What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? Crowded vehicles
  9. What is your favorite body part? Eyes
  10. What sound do you love? Children's laughter
If… Questions
  1. If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? It would be awesome! To socialize?? Idk...
  2. If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint? Many pictures of places in China
  3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? Umm hmm these are hard ones... 27? So I'd have a job and money to spend =p
  4. If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently? That is personal. =p Eat more chocolate and ice cream I guess
  5. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? Elizabeth Smart
  6. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? Joseph Smith translating the plates! That would be so cool!
  7. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Speak multiple languages 
  8. If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? One project? Hmmm. Journaling? I guess... 
  9. If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? These are tough. Go white water rafting on the toughest river I guess. Like the Colorado River. 
  10. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? I have no idea to be honest. 
  11. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? Emma Smith
  12. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Pay off all my debt and buy myself a nice car in cash haha =p
  13. If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?  something cute and cuddly, black cherry, phish food
  14. If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be? Again- personal. Hmm What countries will I travel to in this life? 
  15. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Anne of Green Gables
Personal History Questions
  1. Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Not that I can think of right now..
  2. What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to? I don't party how most people do. Just saying. 
  3. What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? I cry a lot.  So not too sure.
  4. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Why is it so hard to think at night.
  5. What was the last experience that made you a stronger person? Paying for my own college
  6. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? Listened to my sister's bad ideas haha =p
  7. When was the last time you had an amazing meal? Ribs... sooo good! A few weeks ago
  8. What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? I love my kindles! Yes I have 2 different ones and no I'm not usually spoiled. I'll share my brothers worst gift. It was a placemat.... cut in half. He only got half of it hahhahhaahh. 
  9. What do you miss most about being a kid? Not paying bills. 
  10. What is your first memory of being really excited? Going to school. I loved school.
  11. What was the first thing you bought with your own money? Clothes? Not sure.
  12. When was the last time you were nervous? Nervous all the time so today I guess
  13. What is something you learned in the last week? That I really don't like teaching middle school 
  14. What story does your family always tell about you? When I fell and cut my thigh open on a fence cause it had snowed like 5-6 ft. 
  15. At what age did you become an adult? who knows. I still don't think I'm an adult haha
Random Questions
  1. Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate. Body language can be hilarious!
  2. Where’s Waldo? On the moon. 
  3. The best part of waking up is? Folgers in your cup!!! Just kidding coffee is gross!
  4. How now brown cow? Dr. Suess?? 
  5. Whasssssuuuupppppp? I'm sleepy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layout