Friday, January 24, 2014

Ling Ling, Hunan- Randomness

One moto station (Motorcycle taxis- found out after we left they are illegal) I loved these!!!
 Matt and Kristal both over six feet tall
 Fashion Models wearing paper....
 The bat I found in Madi's apt.
 Making French toast.
 ahhahahah
 He was pushing the stroller in the middle of the road!!!
 moto! Sorry it's blurry.
 Walking to the bus station to go home.
 One of the many buses we used to travel
Three wheeled taxi cart
The teacherst that lived by us and one random student.
Back row from left to right: Shelby, Savannah, Mariah, Chinese student, Sam
Madi, me, Nikki

1 comment:

  1. ahhh, I love that picture of Matt and I! I kept seeing your blog posts of my tablet, and then forgetting to add them to my list so I can check it all the time, but it's on there now! I'm so excited for you. China was a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Layout