Saturday, March 15, 2014

Church

Church in China is interesting. We can travel 4+ hours to go to an actual meeting held in a hotel room or we can call in on Skype. Both meetings are very good. It's funny to think that there are so many differences but also so many similarities. The messages are the same. One example of a difference is that I am on Skype church and someone is beating drums outside and there are firecrackers going off.

My favorite part: (Listening to people from all over China report the numbers of who all was listening today, I will write the groups for you. I will do spaces not commas because it can be pretty quick.)

Roll: 1 1 8 6 1 4 2 1 1 3 1 18 6 11 1 9 1 13 2 1 (that's me!) we had a ton drop off. Numbers that we have 88 today. Lots of people couldn't report in.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Layout