Sunday, March 2, 2014

Weekend in Nanjing

I normally don't like Crepes. We got them here and wow! I was sooo happy. They rolled it into a shape like an ice cream cone. I got banana, Velancy got kiwi, Bethany got papaya, and Ashley got strawberry. They rolled it into a cone and put ice cream and fruit in it. I got lots of bananas, chocolate and banana ice cream. It was yummy!!!

I think I'm going to buy a metro card for Nanjing. It will save us money. I pay 4 yuan every time which is around 20 Yuan every weekend. The card costs 50 and you get it back when you return it. I will do that next weekend. My favorite part is I can skip all the lines and save time too.

I wasn't going to go next weekend to save some money but I was asked to speak so I guess I will go. The good thing is I found out there is a baptism. I am staying with the family whose son it is. It's Sunday morning before church in a swimming pool!!!! The club house where they (the white people) live is letting us use it. That kid is going to be sooo cool when all his friends in America find out!

I went to bed with a migraine on Saturday. Four of us slept in two beds pushed together. I am interested to see sleeping arrangements at the other houses. I have been staying with Ashley who is not a member but she's my age and comes to church with us.

I have to go teach now but I wanted to let you know some of what I did this weekend =) Have a great day/night/afternoon whatever it is when you read it =p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layout