Sunday, March 2, 2014

Funny Day

This morning I got to school and noticed that they added a new picture to the outside. Bet you could NEVER guess what it is of. Okay, don't worry I will tell you. It's of a soldier with a huge machine gun standing in a field of sunflowers. Hahhahah Yep! Told you you would never guess.

Hmm... Okay so after lunch there was a very angry guard. Two stray dogs were trying to eat food from the garden. He was very scary looking but also really comical as well. He was running around screaming with a mop in his hand trying to hit the dog. It was slightly hilarious.  I was trying not to laugh because the other guard didn't seem too happy.

The mime man mimes to me everyday if I ate lunch. I wonder what he would do if I were to say I hadn't eaten yet. Though he's a mime (Maybe deaf) because he never speaks which is weird for most people here.

There were three men walking and a swore one of them said, "What's your name?" I waved and they started giggling like a bunch of school girls.

My day is just half way over.

OOOOOHHHHHH Lunch. Yuck! I was excited I thought it was pork. I sat down and realized it was fish. The entire fish with shrimp mixed in. It was not good. Gross... my stomach was hurting a little anyway.... I may just start buying food from the store and coming home.... Lunch at school is super gross all the time! We found the best times to go. The food is made fresh daily and you can see what's good by how fast it is gone. =) Scones!!! I found scones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layout