Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy Day

  • Did three loads of laundry! Equal to 1.5 American Loads
  • Rearranged my room! Now the heater can be drying my clothes since I have a portable closet I moved it in front of the heater. Cleaned a lot! I took out the trash and some of the other girls trash since it was outside their door waiting to go. Made me feel good =)
  • Now I have counter space- I'll post pictures later.
  • Saw a student at the store =)
  • One of the ladies that works at the store said hi she wanted to practice her English. I was telling Bethany a story and I said it was SO FUNNY! The lad repeated me. It made me laugh. There are 5 of them that follow us in a certain section. They think it's funny. I want to record it.
  • FOUND SCONES!!!!!! AND Honey!!!!!!
  • LOVE LOVE LOVE my room!!! Now I can reach the lights from my bed! =) Great day =)
  • Bethany (friend here) got into BYU today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layout