Monday, February 3, 2014

Hello From Beijing

Hey everyone! Well our first experience in China was very Chinese. The hotel messed up the dates that we were supposed to stay there so we had to go to another one. We are now at the hotel that we were supposed to be at. There is wifi but only in the lobby. Right now only my email is working. So sorry everyone I hope that things are well...

I am extremely exhausted. I was able to sleep about all but 2 hours on the flight over. I slept through the first meal. I was asleep as the plane was still inclining. They had to move my head to close the window. I thought that was funny.

We have walk a TON!!!! My feet are killing me! We went to the temple of heaven, Tienanmen Square, and the Forbidden City. Tonight we get to eat dinner and go to the acrobat show. I'm so grateful that we are going to be sitting.

Also, SURPRISE the beds at this hotel are soft. What a miracle! =) 

--
~Cierra~

1 comment:

  1. Soft bed! Huzzah! Glad you are having fun! But yes, Beijing is a ton of walking! Well, I guess all of China is lots of walking! But I remember beijing being especially bad because of jet lag! Glad to hear you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete

Layout