Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Thought you should know

The walk to my school is 10 to 15 minutes each way. I got to school in the morning, come home at lunch, walk back about 2:15, then home again at 4:00pm. That's just part of my daily things that I do.

Today I calculated that I do 40-50 flights of stairs a DAY! That's 450 to 500 stairs each day. Whenever I want to leave it's 4 flights down the stairs and 4 flights back up.

We have squatters in our apartments. Each time we have to go to the bathroom we have to squat. Let's just say I have gotten very fast at using the bathroom. Not to mention it's the coldest room in my apartment.

Just going to school and out to dinner is about 1-2 hours of walking. If we go to the store it's more than that. I'm not eating as much and when I do it's much healthier. I have already gone down almost two belt loops and that's with wearing long johns underneath.. Wowza!

I wish I could post the videos I take. Then I could show you!

--
~Cierra~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layout